Forever GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever GunZ - 24/7 Online Gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So here we go:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dice
Banned User
Banned User
Dice

So here we go: Empty
PostSubject: So here we go:   So here we go: EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:13 am

Okay so about forum:

Everything looks little too small, it should be more bigger.
There is no Thanks button :3
New Post- button is not in this kind of forum?

And then INGAME:

Item balancing really screws up like hell, I mean like there is max. 10+HP and 15+ AP, No more powerful rings (Those are 2 rings in there), and then there is 12 damage sg's?affraid That is most fucked up thing in here. So I suggest More powerful rings in the shop, and max. 10 dmg sg's.
Item HP's are screwed up too, can't you make it same as it is on ijji?
Yeah, and now i need to balance between weights, and that really sucks, make rings powerful, with +20 weight.

Music is good, no change in that.
Dash color is Perfect0, so is hp/ap bar, and Fantastic etc special signs. flower .

Then about some bugs:

So here we go: E0pjbr

I
T
E
M

L
I
S
, and map is Factory.
lol...

So here we go: 14t264o

"This ring blablabla has special effect against lighting"
Roflxmfao!?

Then about levels of items: THOSE SUCKS!! I mean 70+ level are all cool sets (Not aura, phew!). Normally lv 15.

Not more this time, I update this if I see something else.

+ I noticed there is no "Duel Match" in game mode select.

Fixed:
Thanks button <3.

Last edited by Dice on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Model
Head Of Staff
Model

PostSubject: Re: So here we go:   So here we go: EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:37 am

Well ok Were working on maybe getting a bigger forum (well i am) and this Gunz is basically based on Ijji but i agree with you that the Gunz is a little over powered but I'm pretty sure they just released this new Gunz client but thanks for your opinion.

Forever Staff : Model
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Banned User
Banned User
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: So here we go:   So here we go: EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:39 am

Hmm ok i understand what you mean, but don't you thing if every server has the same status with all the same overpowerd or non overpowerd sg. When they all have those epic low lvl sets, that it get bored???

At every server i still see the same people coming up and when every server is the same status than i have to say that its gonna be bored.

Why not put rings with 200+ HP and 200+ Ap and get sg's with 15-20 dmg?? Maybe dual sg better than normals, 10 bullets instead of 5 at every reload.
A set that you only can find after finishing a qeust?

Make it fun, interresting so people don't get bored.

Thats my opinion bro!

Kyo
Back to top Go down
Model
Head Of Staff
Model

PostSubject: Re: So here we go:   So here we go: EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:44 am

But if everyone has 200+ hp and 200+ Ap that would be just to overpowered and if you have like 15-20 dmg shotgun what about the new players when they start playing they would get 1 shot (dead) it isn't fare to them. And i think the idea of the quest set item is a great idea but we see what we can do. But thanks for your opinion Kyo.

Kyo wrote:
Hmm ok i understand what you mean, but don't you thing if every server has the same status with all the same overpowerd or non overpowerd sg. When they all have those epic low lvl sets, that it get bored???

At every server i still see the same people coming up and when every server is the same status than i have to say that its gonna be bored.

Why not put rings with 200+ HP and 200+ Ap and get sg's with 15-20 dmg?? Maybe dual sg better than normals, 10 bullets instead of 5 at every reload.

Thats my opinion bro!

Kyo
Back to top Go down
HugoFTW
Administrator
HugoFTW

PostSubject: Re: So here we go:   So here we go: EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Model wrote:
But if everyone has 200+ hp and 200+ Ap that would be just to overpowered and if you have like 15-20 dmg shotgun what about the new players when they start playing they would get 1 shot (dead) it isn't fare to them. And i think the idea of the quest set item is a great idea but we see what we can do. But thanks for your opinion Kyo.

Kyo wrote:

Thats my opinion bro!

Kyo

nice arguments my friends
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Hugo-bozz.hyves.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So here we go:   So here we go: Empty

Back to top Go down

So here we go:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum